It’s officially the best time of the year! No, not Christmas – spooky season! It’s time for cute and creepy costumes, horror movies, haunted houses, and – most importantly – Halloween parties!
No matter your party’s vibe, be it scary or sweet, Folios Cheese Wraps® makes it easier (and tastier) than ever to create a whole lineup of spooky foods and snacks to impress all your friends!
Folios Cheese Wraps®, the original cheese wrap on the market, are lightly baked sheets of 100% cheese with just 1g of carbs and no gluten and are great for way more than just wraps.
Keep reading for some amazing, cheesy recipes that’ll make your Halloween party one to remember!
Pigs in a blanket got a scary makeover! This recipe requires little effort and work, yet it is a savory centerpiece for an otherwise sugary occasion! For vegans, use half jalapeno peppers packed with shredded cheese and cream cheese to replace the hot dogs, as shown in the next recipe.
- 5 Cheddar Folios Cheese Wrap, cut into 1/2″ strips
- 10 or more hotdogs
- 20 Candy eyeballs or sesame seeds for the eyes
- Ketchup or mustard for serving
- Preheat the oven to 375°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Take your Folios cheese wrap and cut it into 1/2-inch-strips on a board. Wrap the strips around the hot dog, leaving free space to resemble a mummy bandage, beginning at the tip. Repeat with the remaining cheese wraps and hot dogs to obtain the desired appearance.
- Cook on a baking sheet for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Garnish with ketchup or mustard and candy eyeballs or sesame seeds for eyes. Enjoy with more ketchup and mustard!
For vegetarians, here is another way to make the Mummy dogs without the hotdogs.
Mummy Jalapeño Poppers
The party can’t start without some tasty finger snacks, so catch your guests’ eyes and get things going with some Mummy Jalapeño Poppers so cute, it’ll feel like a crime to eat them!
- 5 jalapeños, halved and seeded (for the spicier options, leave the seeds in)
- 3/4 cup cream cheese, room temperature
- 3 slices crispy bacon, crumbled
- 1 Cheddar Folios Cheese Wrap, cut into ½ inch strips
- Candy eyeballs (found on Amazon)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine cream cheese and crumbled bacon.
- Spoon the cream cheese and bacon mixture into each jalapeño half and arrange on a parchment or foil-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let sit until cool enough to handle.
- Taking one half at a time, carefully wrap jalapeños with cheese strips (1-2 per jalapeño).
- Heat oven to broil and gently place wrapped poppers under the broiler for 1 minute.
- Remove from oven and immediately place eyes on each popper. Let it cool and serve.
Jack-o’-Lantern Marinara Bites
Follow up with these cute and crunchy Jack-o’-Lantern Marinara Bites that your guests will absolutely love – they’re like mozzarella sticks all in one bite.
- 2 to 3 Mozzarella Folios Cheese Wraps
- 1 cup prepared marinara
- *Pumpkin cookie cutter
- Cut Mozzarella Folios into an even number of pumpkins using a cooking cutter.
- Arrange pumpkin-shaped cheese slices in a single layer on a microwave-safe plate and microwave until golden, about 1 minute. Remove and allow to harden.
- Spoon prepared marinara onto half of the crisped pumpkins.
- Top each with remaining crisped pumpkins. Serve with more marinara for dipping.
Monster sandwich wraps
Try these amazing sandwich wraps if you are looking for a healthier option that’s a break from the candy. It’s best for kids and adults too.
- 3 Folios cheese wraps
- 8-10 slices deli oven-roasted turkey
- 3-5 leaves of romaine lettuce
- Veggie cream cheese
- 1 cup coarsely grated Cheddar Cheese
- Garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
For the monster looks
- 4-7 oz cheese)
- 5 slices cucumber
- 5 slices carrot
- 5 slices black olive
- 4 slices red bell pepper
- 3-5 tortilla chips
- 5-10 toothpicks
- Combine spreadable vegetable cream cheese, mayonnaise, garlic powder, cheddar, and a tiny amount of salt and pepper to make a simple cheesy sandwich spread.
- Mix the ingredients with an electric hand mixer or a fork until thoroughly mixed.
- Fill in the cheese wraps with the turkey and lettuce mixture.
- Fold the folios cheese wrap into a rectangle. (If necessary, secure with toothpicks.) Turn it over and add cheese and use the vegetables as the eyeballs, a bell pepper as the monster mouth, and tortilla chips as the hair.
Lastly, leave a lasting impression with an Instagram-worthy Spiderweb Pizza that’ll leave your guests wondering where you hid the chef!
- 2 Parmesan Folios Cheese Wraps
- 1/3 cup prepared marinara
- Additional toppings like meat and olives as desired
- Preheat broiler- Heat 1 Folios Cheese Wrap in the microwave until crisp and golden, about 1.5 minutes. This will be the crust.
- Using another Folios Cheese Wrap, cut out two unfilled circles with a knife – one, the full size of the Folios, and the other one about half that size. Also, cut out 6-8 straight strips about half the length of the Folios. These will be your web (optional: add other toppings like spider-shaped Folios, black olives, pepperonis, etc.).
- Spread prepared sauce on the crisped wrap. Then apply meat (or other preferred toppings).
- Top with cheese cutouts arranged like a web.
- Serve as is or broil for 20 seconds to melt the cheese, and then serve.
Folios Cheese Wraps® are available in Parmesan, Jarlsberg, Cheddar, and now brand-new Mozzarella has joined the line.
Folios are naturally gluten-free, grain-free & lactose-free, loaded with protein & healthy fats, and have less than 1g of carbs, making them perfect for keto dieters, health nuts, or your everyday home cook. Folios Cheese Wraps® are sold at retailers nationwide! For more fun recipe ideas for any time of day, visit www.cheesefolios.com. We love seeing all the creative ways our community uses Folios, so let us know: #HowDoYouFolios?